Mario Kart Wii Tournament for Relay for Life
Saturday Feb. 11th at 4pm
ACM Room 214
$5 entry fee 1st place– $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card 2nd place– Remote Controlled Mario Kart
With only 10 days left until the tournament, here are the rules of the tournament:
- Each bracket will consist of 4 racers chosen at random.
- Each round will have 5 randomly generated races.
- Items will be set on aggressive and the computer will be set on difficult.
- The top two racers after a round will advance to the next round.
- Participants can use either the Wii remote by itself or with the Nunchuck. GameCube controllers and Wii Steering wheels are permitted but will not be provided.
- The last round of races will be played on Mirror.
Board games will be open for everyone to play throughout and after the tournament, so even if you aren’t brave enough to enter the tournament you can hang out! Light snacks and drinks will also be provided.
We are all really excited about the tournament and we hope to raise a lot of money for Relay!